Paper sessions will consist of four to five presentations with each presentation allotted 20 to 25 minutes (including time for questions and discussion). All student-submitted entries will automatically be considered for regional student paper competitions.
Organized sessions are welcome. Organizers of special sessions should contact Program Chair Alex Diener (firstname.lastname@example.org) for coordination.
- 4-5 presentations per session
- 20-25 minutes per paper (time includes presentation and discussion)
- Laptop computers, digital projectors, and screens will be provided in each meeting room
Materials, both textual and visual, should be of professional quality and be clearly legible from a distance of four feet. Posters designed with dimensions of 48 inches in width and 36 inches in height are recommended. Text should be limited to brief statements. All student-submitted entries will automatically be considered for regional student poster competitions.
- Posters are exhibited for informal browsing with opportunities for discussion with authors, who are expected to be present during the poster session.
- There will be a single poster session
- Recommended poster size is 48″ wide by 36″ high
Rooms for paper sessions will be equipped with standard A/V equipment including screens, projectors, and A/V cables. Laptop computers will be provided in each conference room – presenters must bring their presentation on a USB key to upload to the laptop.
Session Chairs and Student Assistants
Session chairs for each paper session will be designated and notified by the Program Chair. Session chairs are asked to briefly introduce each presenter and help ensure that the session schedule is followed. A student assistant will be present in each room to coordinate with Oread A/V staff if needed and to monitor the time remaining for each presentation.
Poster or paper presenters with special needs or requiring non-standard audio/visual equipment should contact the Program Chair, Alex Diener (email@example.com) no later than September 7, 2019 to make necessary arrangements.